Monday 8 October 2007

Phedippidations World Wide Half Marathon Awaits



It's crunch time! My PWWHMC is only days away and I'm still seeking THE route I want to use. Not being able to do an official race I am going to use the beautiful Ribble Valley, Lancashire Uk as my course. There are so many roads I have run down in these past couple of years that I am perplexed as to which ones to pick. I'll need to have this finalized within two days to give myself mental preparation time. I will add a post with my decided course before Saturday 14 October, my official PWWHMC day.


I know that it will be my energy, my steam, my motivation that gets me around my route. There won't be any signs, any people cheering my name. It will be a lonely 13.1 miles on my own. That is why I am thankful to the Phedippidations Podcast that will carry me along. The shouts of encouragement will help me to focus and "feel" the energy of others on this trek. I may be running alone, but I know I am not alone.

1 comment:

Frayed Laces said...

I'll be rooting for you! Good luck with the WWH! I can't wait to see what Steve puts together for his podcast. Keep on truckin!