Tuesday 8 January 2008

A new Year, A New opportunity



Another year's door has opened and I'm now amongst the trappings of 2008. As I look around this empty room I bring with me the decorations I wish to place around it's walls and fill it's space with.

My running goals are only starting to form. The best news I got towards the end of 2007 was that my club had given me another opportunity to run the Flora London Marathon on 13 April 2008! I can't put into words how excited I am! Another Golden Ticket!!

To get to the finish line in London I have had a close look at my training program from last year. I am making some changes so that I have a stronger finish and succeed in breaking through the 6 hour mark. More on that in my next installment.

As the days progress I will be adding more to this 2008 room and filling it with my hopes, dreams, accomplishments, and challenges. Here's to the New Year!

1 comment:

Drusy said...

Hey Mary! Great to see you back blogging. It will keep me inspired to meet you....on the course! I really have no idea what my target time is. I'm just going to enjoy the ride. Have to keep remembering to smile on those rainy cold days training!